Thursday, January 17, 2013

New found freedom? Or worst heartbreak ever?

Today my pumpkin told me she wants to forget about me. She said she wants me to stay at work longer and not come home after she arrives from school. Where did this come from? All I was doing was putting lotion on her after she had bath time with her dad. So I said you don't really mean that and she said yes. But again she's 5 - what does she know?! At that point I thought I can let this hurt or I can view it in a positive way. Was this my way out? My chance for freedom? She said she wants to spend more time with dad. Well I think I need to give her exactly what she wants, right? Let dad wake up in the middle of the night when she's having a bad dream. Let dad wake up in the morning and get her ready for school. Let him worry about her dinner, bath, and bedtime [evil grin].
And so I will embark in my journey. I think a good way to start this will have to be by leaving for work before everyone wakes up tomorrow.
We will see how long this little game will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment