Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Anneliese's 5th Birthday!

At the beginning of each year I begin thinking and planning for my pumpkin's birthday in March. Normally anxiety kicks in on or about the end of October. What should the theme be? Nothing in particular but everything about in particular. I start to wonder what she's into nowadays. It seems to have become easier since I can just ask her and she will very well speak her mind; which changes every week. From Ninjago to Hello Kitty to a glow in the dark party to finally deciding upon an American girl or rather my doll and me party. Which is great! I love dolls!! Although she does not know, that the only reason I'm not opposed to the purchase of a new doll more often than not, is because secretly I want them for myself ;) Here are a few little treasures I have been working on for her surprise party!

Doll sized party hats (Template)


Mini suitcase favors for the girls :) Foud this @ Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment