Monday, August 10, 2015

New beginnings old headaches

Since my last post a few things have changed. For one I am 8 months pregnant with girl #3(!), I have changed where Anneliese will be attending school, I have a new position at work (which is just going downhill), my last day at work was sometime in July due to all the wonderful joys of pregohood. Home: Let's just say I am not getting all the help or sympathy I was expecting with my condition and all it has brought forward. I yearn for a easy, organized, clean, self sufficient home without the costs of a nanny and housekeeper. Does that exist? I just know it does! I will keep making changes around the house until I find something that works. Three kids is no joke and I want them to all receive the same amount of attention they deserve. Especially Anneliese who is already in grade school. Marriage: we'll leave this one alone for now :) Work: like I said...downhill. I can make this a lot longer but that's the gist and I just want to touch on things I am currently working on and need to accomplish before baby in October. - create a homework/calendar/family center that houses all appointments for school/doc/dentist, grocery lists, etc. - play center/office/laundry center: already sounds like too much right? :) - living/dining/family room: I want this to be the place where we just sit and chill out. I would like it to be a space where we can all move around. At the moment it seems as though the dining table is too big and its bumping into the rocking chair that's bumping into the sofa... - kitchen: I would just like a fridge to be stocked with things I can actually make a meal out of. The dh is in charge of grocery shopping and lets just say we eat out 6/7 days a week! something is wrong here. - My bedroom: my escape. But how? when clothes are NEVER put away and I am the only one keeping or trying to keep it up. That calls for another - Girls bedroom: we're almost there with this one. It currently has 2 cribs and a twin bed. I am still working on the closet but am making progress slowly but surely. This one I am not super stressed about. :) until the next post. 3 girls, 1 closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment