Monday, June 28, 2010

Inspired

I don't exactly remember how I stumbled upon this e-course but I am so happy I did. Since being a new mom, I've been feeling as though I've been losing myself. I stopped taking pictures, creating anything and everything and even stopped reading books if they had nothing to do with parenting or pregnancy or anything baby/toddler related. Kelly Rae's course has truly inspired me once again. It has given me that slightest push to open up my artsy/creative side.

I absolutely cannot wait until I have enough pieces for me to post to the world!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the e course.It pushed me in the direction I want to go. I too made a blog and never bothered to post , because i though < hey who want to listen to me. But it's a great creative outlet... Now you need to get some of your photos on the blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep posting and I'll keep stoppin' by to read. Kelly's course IS truely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. I have been stuck too.......start unraveling the layers and you will soon feel more creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so glad you've been inspired. i can't imagine how much time being a parent consumes, but i feel sure that doing your art is so good for YOU!

    ReplyDelete